Pages

8.08.2005

Hullo good family and friends! I've finally posted some photos from my DC trip, now I can prove I was there. This weekend a couple of girlfriends and I went to Watertown and relaxed at the homestead. Did a little swimming (swimming might be too strong a word, we just walked from the beach to a floatie), had a Washers Tournament which I am proud to say I won making me the Grand Master Champion (I'm working on a statue of some kind to commemorate the event) and a Target Shopping Adventure (when we get near the $1 aisle, watch out!). It was tons of fun. We dished about boys and the upcoming Apple River trip, shucked, cleaned, boiled and ate corn on the cob and bought beer we didn't drink. Woo hoo! Thanks ladies, for a lovely weekend. You too Mom and Pop, as always excellent hospitality.

Speaking of the folks, they're headed to California in two weeks, wish I could go, but that's the one weekend I've got plans! They're going to visit Nate's place and party at Jan's. Good times.

This week Dad's in Massachusetts for some training so Mom's all by her lonesome at the lake. Of course she's excited, just think of all the yard work she'll get done!

Hope everyone is well, drop me a post now and again.

Crystal

3 comments:

kclorraine said...

What a great girls weekend huge-ass bug bites and all!
Thanks for the fun! We shall do it again soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis, cute site. Loved reading of your adventures, and it is up to date...me like! Missing you tons. I had a ball hanging out with you over the fourth. Call me...hope to hear of Karl....tell Karl to come visit us in NC...oh, and you can come along too.
Love ya kiddo,
big sis

c.lynn said...

Thanks for the post sista...I told Karl you invited him for a visit and he was just tickled! He really enjoyed hanging out with you and Shawn.

And me of course. :)

Love you too, c.