Pages

8.22.2005

okay so being super busy with work right now, I stumbled upon a little thing called a Pirate Name Generator with a tip from my girl Mad Dog Flint. So I looked up damn near everybody I know and here's what I found. (Disclaimer: sometimes I modified your names a little until I got something I liked, so if you do it and get something different, that's probably why.)

First of course, me: Cap'n Lea KeelHaul

Karl is Eye Gougin' Quincy Smythe

Mom is Cap'n Tess Roughnight

Dad is Cap'n Walt Pinkbeard

Ryan is Frownin' Blaine Read

Nate is Barnacle Breath Pablo

Malynda is Pirate Val the Periwinkle

Zach is Jolly Wally Dread

Steph is Cap'n Dora Mowhawk (I took serious liberties with yours sister, I looked you up as sissy)

and Shawn is Cap'n Syd Bluebeard


Yeeaaarrrr!!! Pirates get a lot of booty!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pirate version of our names. It just so happens that Zachary is going to be "Captain Hook" for Halloween. I will have to see if he would prefer to be called "Jolley Wally Dread". Thanks for the little bit of pirate research!

Anonymous said...

Man, I must of been out of it in 2005. I missed most of these posts. I'm here looking for pics of nate's family. Making something for Moe... shhh.

I cried when I saw the pic of chloe and nate. So sweet and I could have cried 2+ yrs ago.

So sorry. Love you.