
He likes to hang out in tight places...he's always curling up under pillows or wedging himself between pillow and the back of the couch.
He's learning to sit and lay down with word commands and hand motions. Bobbe said her daughter Jenny took Starr, Jenny's dog, to a training class where they taught them hand motions and I really thought that was a cool idea, so I'm trying it. He seems to be picking it up.
Rocco has puppy kindergarten tonight, his second class. Our instructor has us using a clicker to let him know when he's done something we like. It's not very handy, I never seem to have the clicker on me at home.
Karl thinks he's getting bigger...so we'll see after his next vet visit, last time he weighed in at 7 lbs.
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
If a NYT Columnist Falls In The Forest . . .
Thoughtful Jay Rosen piece at PressThink examining the New York Times premium play that launched this week and tossed op-ed columnists into the equivalent of a sound-proof rooom as far as web and blog exposure.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a cpastal vacations site/blog. It pretty much covers cpastal vacations related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Post a Comment