Pages

11.15.2005

Well I see the poem wasn't much of a hit...no matter, it's been a few days since I've blogged. Let's see....

Well to start with I'm sans Karl. He's off galavanting in Europe with his mom and sister. I believe they are in Paris now. They'll be back just in time for Thanksgiving. Yay!

The last couple of nights I've been working on the Daktronics Parade of Lights float. The theme of the parade this year is Rockin' Christmas and we're taking a pretty fresh look at it with a Flintstones Theme (or perhaps we're only taking liberties with the word rock). It's going to be cool and I get to be Wilma.

I'll post a photo after the parade and you can judge for yourselves.

hmm...what else...Nathan had a birthday Sunday, the poor guy just keeps getting older and older. Happy birthday big brother. And his new baby could come any day now it sounds like and we're all looking forward to that! Malynda is supposed to be home by Thanksgiving and Ryan's headed down there for the holiday. I'm glad they'll get to be together and I know Malynda can't wait to get back in her kitchen!

And finally on a blustery note the weather blows today. (get it? blustery, blows? It's windy! Ah I kill me.)

Good night. c.lynn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I for one am looking forward to seeing the rockin' xmas float.