Pages

12.22.2005

Happy Christmas! Merry Holidays!

It's the Thursday before Christmas and all through Daktronics folks are eating and planning their evenings, there's free coffee in the lunchroom and a line to go with it, we got t-shirts from the employee committee and a few of us cool kids put them on immediately.

There isn't too much work to be done, so we're chatting and busying ourselves with music and candy, I've already consumed too much chocolate and am being appropriately punished with a tummy ache.

I'm amped about Christmas, I really enjoy our Hanson family tradition of Christmas Eve service, meatballs and woodchuck (for anyone not in the know about woodchuck, I don't use the noun literally) in Grand Forks. The folks and I are headed out Saturday morning sometime (note to Mom, it says morning, not afternoon).

Then Sunday evening I'm doing Christmas with Karl's family. I don't know what their traditions are, but I'll soon find out.

Rocco is going with Karl and his family to Pollock where Grandma Verda lives so I've been talking to him about being on his best behavior. He knows stay now so that should be helpful.

Ryan will be in Washington over Christmas, but he'll be home in early January to celebrate with us then. He'll also be turning 21 while he's home. Can't wait to see him!

Stephany and Shawn are headed to Yuma today to spend a week with Kim.

Nate, Malynda and kids are celebrating the holiday in Fallon, I think.

Well Merry, Happy, Wonderful Holidays to everyone. May you have safe travels and warm feet.


ps, Congrats to Karl's buddy Jon who just asked his girlfriend Vickie to marry him! She said yes!

No comments: