Vegas Baby
Well I'm headed to Vegas on the 12th, and I'm hoping someone can offer a little inspiration on where I should go while I'm there. I'll be seeing Blue Man Group and going to Hoover Dam for sure but other than that not much is planned. The key thing here is that I don't gamble. I don't think it's fun, so I'll have a bit of time on my hands and I want to see some cool stuff (preferably cool free stuff). Any suggestions?
3 comments:
Crystal,
Coleen and I would like to thank you for joining us for Christmas. We have started our Christmas tradition of playing Mexican Train Dominos. We will need to see who wins next year.
We are wondering if this is a leasure trip for you or are you going for Daktronics? You may want to check who some of the big name performers are? They say there are some fantastic shows in Vegas.
We are currently at Hart Ranch and will be heading out with the camper tomorrow morning.
Happy New Year
Curt/Coleen
I'm headed to Vegas for fun. Some friends of mine found plane tickets from Sioux Falls to Vegas for $94 with tax, so we're headed west for a long weekend.
Have a safe trip to Arizona!
Crystal
Hey, I got my own blog too! Vegas sounds really cool - thanks, Alligent Air! I am jealous. I have a travel book for the USA so I will let you borrow it tomorrow. See you then!! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment