Crystal and Karl! Congratulations! I am so-o-o-o excited for you guys! I can hardly wait to hear about how he proposed! Was it romantic? Love! Auntie L
THE RING! Love it! You did good Karl! I'm so happy ya'll r gettin hitched! There was somethin about the way Karl looked at you. I sure was hoping he'd be the one...you deserve this Sis...never forget that. I love you both!
4 comments:
Congrats Crystal and Karl! I'm very happy for you guys.
Love,
Cuzn Jill
Crystal and Karl!
Congratulations! I am so-o-o-o excited for you guys! I can hardly wait to hear about how he proposed! Was it romantic?
Love!
Auntie L
Congrats Crystal, Karl is a lucky guy.
THE RING! Love it! You did good Karl! I'm so happy ya'll r gettin hitched! There was somethin about the way Karl looked at you. I sure was hoping he'd be the one...you deserve this Sis...never forget that.
I love you both!
Post a Comment