I took the photo with my digital then manipulated it on my computer, took out the couch in the background and the hardwood floor in the foreground. Not the best job ever, but it'll do.
And YES BEN HARPER is the answer!! Nice work Mom! I wish I had a prize I could give you. For now you'll have to accept my attagirl!
Crystal, I emailed you a while back (taly_6380), but haven't heard from you. Brent told me you called (a long time ago), but I don't have your number. Call me again...so sorry! love, cuzn Jill
5 comments:
Thanks for the cute picture of Ricco. We really miss that guy. Will be excited to see him later next month. He does have that innocent look.
Curt
How did you get the b&w pic? Also, is Ben Harper the answer to the "My Own Two Hands" question?
I took the photo with my digital then manipulated it on my computer, took out the couch in the background and the hardwood floor in the foreground. Not the best job ever, but it'll do.
And YES BEN HARPER is the answer!! Nice work Mom! I wish I had a prize I could give you. For now you'll have to accept my attagirl!
Crystal,
I emailed you a while back (taly_6380), but haven't heard from you. Brent told me you called (a long time ago), but I don't have your number. Call me again...so sorry!
love,
cuzn Jill
Excellent pic of Rocco. The b&w really brings out his good looks and you even used the rule of thirds. Nice Job
Post a Comment