
Stefan (Ger), Karl, Rocco, Richard (Eng), Kehya (Ger)
Karl made friends with these guys at O'hares. He and Richard share a love of football (soccer) so they've had much to discuss. Richard is a fan of Liverpool (boo hiss) and Karl, of course, has an obsession with Chelsea (hip hip hooray!). I met them at the World Cup final (Super Bowl of soccer) and turns out they work for Daktronics.
This is where I break into song "It's a small world after all....It's a small world after all....It's a small world after all....it's a small small world".
Anyway they're all really fun guys and although I don't always know what they're saying, the accents entertain me for hours. Really, they'd tell you if you asked them. I'm lucky they don't find it irritating. They've invited us to visit and are disappointed they'll be missing the wedding.

1 comment:
Hi Crystal! Will we become famouse now because we are on your blog? Wish you all the best for the wedding and hope to see you guys next week.
Stefan
Post a Comment