I cut my hair!!
I've been growing it out since I was 15....now, 11 years later, I've gone and cut it all, well mostly all, off again.
I love it!
Yep, You're officially a married women now! That's the first thing we do after tying the knot. Looks Cute!--Malynda
I like it a lot
HEY what can be said..although karl said he,d like you to get a john terry look....it makes you look very sexy....karl had better keep his eyes opentomo
Artsy! Love the new look. Nice specs to boot.sis
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yep, You're officially a married women now! That's the first thing we do after tying the knot. Looks Cute!--Malynda
I like it a lot
HEY what can be said..although karl said he,d like you to get a john terry look....
it makes you look very sexy....
karl had better keep his eyes open
tomo
Artsy! Love the new look. Nice specs to boot.
sis
Post a Comment