Pages

1.14.2007





Alright all you blog nazis, you've got your update!

From the top we've got Amanda celebrating her birthday at Guadalajara's where they make you wear the hat! This is not her first hat experience, although it was our first Amanda birthday. Thanks again, Mandarella, for the invite! Ben seriously makes the best pina colada jello shots!

Next up is Karl and Rocco and you'll see Rocco is sporting a new hooded sweatshirt! We just love that darn thing on him, but he gets a bit stiff in it...won't walk around much, I suppose it might be a bit uncomfortable. We know this means we should stop putting him in it but we do not. :)

Then there is Stefan, Karl and I, you may remember Stefan from blogs last June/July and our German friend has put in a repeat appearance. For more photos of the good times, please click on Stefan's blog link in the sidebar. He's coming over tomorrow night to make us authentic Italian-German pizza. We love it when Stefan cooks!

And last, but certainly not least is the homemade shopping bag which was created using my very own sewing machine!! Its not a thing of beauty, but I made it so I'm fond of it. If you hadn't heard, Karl and I have gone green. We recycle, reuse and try to reduce, because an ice shelf broke off in the Arctic and the world is turning into a giant lake. :) So this bag is my first attempt at a re-usable shopping bag. It's also handy for carting around Rocco stuff when we travel.

3 comments:

***Ryan*** said...

Don't believe all that liberal mumbo jumbo about global warming. It's just a ploy to gain support for the democrats by the drive-by media, right?

Prince Sauerkraut said...

And I love cooking for you!

Steph said...

Love the bag...which department store can I get this in?
Steph