Pages

7.16.2007



Some eagerly awaited house pics. Check out that washer and dryer, eh? We're settling in quite nicely. We had the opportunity to entertain the Ehresmann's yesterday, and grilled for the first time in the new house! Thanks for the visit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karl and Crystal,

We love your new home and really enjoyed our visit. You two were great hosts. Rocco did his usual great welcome and glad you are here.

Looking forward to another visit down the road.

Curt and Coleen

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!
Last I heard ya'll were just closing on the homestead...I just assumed it would be some time before the actual move in. Silly me. Loving the door!! And the before of the kitchen to the now....love that sh*t. The black appl. do look cool. Wish we could pop in for a glass of wine and cheese, a detailed tour and a big hug! Missing you Sis.
ps. got your message.....been entertaining plus shawn is on his way out, I'll be in touch soon.
stephy jo