You are one fortunate auntie.
Damn that baby is cute! Wish he were mine! Oh right he is. I think it is just a miracle that he IS mine. Love Mama Z.
I am just green with envy! I wish I could see, touch, and smell that adorable little thing. I am so glad that you had the opportunity to visit the happy new parents and their little bundle of joy!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You are one fortunate auntie.
Damn that baby is cute! Wish he were mine! Oh right he is. I think it is just a miracle that he IS mine. Love Mama Z.
I am just green with envy! I wish I could see, touch, and smell that adorable little thing. I am so glad that you had the opportunity to visit the happy new parents and their little bundle of joy!
Post a Comment