Pages

1.30.2008






A few new "MES". I've graduated from pure silhouettes to these. What do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oou, oou, how fun are these!!!
I must get a tutorial ... you tube please.
Just kidding, I love to offer a challenge now and then.

But seriously, I'd like the HOW TO.

Anonymous said...

Way cool! I like how it looks like water color painting. Like the styles, too!

Anonymous said...

What talent!!! These are really cool!

c.lynn said...

Well miss, its actually a filter in photoshop...can't reveal ALL my secrets here though. A friend asked me about it today, she said, do you pose for all these pictures??? HA! You know that secret!

Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna let ya off that easy. I thought maybe a number of filters....but it's just one? Gaus blur? I must experiment to figure this out right? You stinker!
ps. the red eye technique I told you about worked great!!!
pss. send a girl some cool brushes!! I'm a self proclaimed Brush Wh*r* now since you introduced us!
Hee hee.