Each picture has a bird, I've got a thing about birds lately! :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are really cute Crystal. I love the simplicity of your designs! Zach just looked at these and said, Wow, she draws really good! How does she do that?!?!?
oh man these are so cool. Zach is right on the money, she draws real good! Want one!! I discovered a new tool. It's a watercolor type brush. It is like a pen but has water instead of ink. You dip the BRUSH tip into your ink pad and you use it like watercolor painting. I'll have to send you a sample. So I just want to fill in your cards with this new technique!! Got etsy yet?
2 comments:
These are really cute Crystal. I love the simplicity of your designs! Zach just looked at these and said, Wow, she draws really good! How does she do that?!?!?
oh man these are so cool. Zach is right on the money, she draws real good! Want one!! I discovered a new tool. It's a watercolor type brush. It is like a pen but has water instead of ink. You dip the BRUSH tip into your ink pad and you use it like watercolor painting. I'll have to send you a sample. So I just want to fill in your cards with this new technique!! Got etsy yet?
Post a Comment