Pages

2.03.2008

The two newest members of the Market Tote family, on the left The Olivia and on the right Pretty Chair. I've gotten much faster at making them now, the whole process only takes about an hour and a half. These bags represent my Friday night. I'm such an old lady, I'd rather stay home and craft. Yikes!

The same specs as the others, these are individually numbered, three and four respectively. I'm contemplating opening an online store like Stephany's to sell them and other items I create. That's what the price poll is all about. My thanks to those that have given their input, at this point all I know is $15 is not popular! I have already received one order (thanks Kaci!) and a couple of requests for designs. Those are not being ignored, I just finished an owl design on Friday, I just haven't made that bag yet and I'm still looking for a bird fabric. If I can't find a bird fabric I like I do have a couple of bird designs waiting in the wings (ha ha ha).

Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crystal - I Love the bags you make - you are getting a lot of use out of your sewing machine!!
Bobbe