Pages

5.23.2008



If you haven't stopped by Steph's shop lately, DO IT NOW! She's got a bunch of great stuff up and I love the treatment she's giving the photos of her work. Visit, browse, buy!!

3 comments:

pelicanl said...

Lovely work Steph, when do you have time for all this?? I thought you were entertaining the likes of Ryan and your Mom.

Dad

Anonymous said...

wow- thanks sis for the promo.
I need to post so much more!
I sold 40 bucks worth last weekend at the camper!! Yippie!
love ya...

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal,

Love your London photos! I feel like I get to see you every once in awhile when I peek at your blog.

Heard you were in-house (Dak)? I'd love to see you sometime.

Do you still use your hotmail account? Have you gotten any emails from me?

Really need to talk to you about the "treatment" Steph put on these photos. I need to expand my graphic mind.

Keep in touch. Karla