A few bits from the yard.

These lovely tulips came up in the front yard. They've been a joy to look at this spring.

These I planted for the front porch. Mexican Grass, Margharita, White Petunias and some kind of tiny yellow petunia.

This is an old plant stand I filched from Mom. The pots are also from Mom, I spray painted those with a bronzey-textured effect and planted these Red Petunias and the flowy green bits.
Karl picked out the porch mat!

This super planter I got from M & D Ehresmann for my birthday. I spray painted it a festive bright blue and its housing chives (from Mom's yard), bell pepper plants, sweet basil and cilantro.

These hosta and the hydrangea are from a shopping trip through
Mom's yard last weekend. Her "store" is well-stocked and you sure can't beat the prices. Thanks Mom!
2 comments:
my, what a big green thumb you inherited!
Impressive!
I have some ferns I'm trying to keep alive .... birds tend to nest in them at the zerbe house.
The yard is looking GOOD!
Mom E
Post a Comment