I've a tendency to get a wee bit, ah... 'focused' when trying something new and as attempting to make jewelry I can't afford to buy is my new thing I've been, well, focusing. This is a little collage of my efforts. I won't be selling any of it but if I get your name for Christmas this year don't be suprised if your gift sports a toggle clasp.
2 comments:
This collage is super cool and I love how eclectic some of your work is. I totally dig the pearl multi-strand necklace. I am so doing the bird necklace... I have them in copper! Girl, you are so funky and talented! Wish we could bead together, you are very inspiring!!!
TIP: get beads at wholesale price at www.sedonastones.com
Great deals!! 16" strands of beads for $3 or $4 that you'd get at retail stores for $8 to $10 or more.
Crystal - You are so talented - I would gladly purchase and wear proudly something from this collection.
Bobbe
Post a Comment