Pages

5.01.2009

While I was in Reno last, I had the pleasure of shopping at a Whole Foods. They have a surprisingly large non-food section as well as a fantastic organic grocery selection and while perusing the aisles I came across this Ballet Conditioning dvd. I'd taken dance classes as a kid and I thought it might be a fun workout alternative, and definitely something I could do in the hotel. The workout was awesome! It's 51 minutes long, the only accessory you need is a straight-backed chair (although I found even a roll-y computer desk chair works in a pinch) and it really works you out! My legs were weak and tight the rest of the day. (I should've stretched a wee bit more afterwards!) A couple of mornings later I did it again, still challenging but I didn't hurt nearly as much afterwards.

I found it here online for 8.99. Worth a try if you're interested in a 'dancer's silhouette'! It is now in my weekly exercise rotation.

No comments: