
The room staff makes all kinds of shapes out of towels. We had these swans, rabbits and a duck.

This was the daytime view from our balcony.

These gentlemen serenaded us outside the Italian restaurant, Il Pescatore. When they were finished, they told us it'd be $10. :)

This area of the pool is where we hung out most of the time. On the other side of the furthest bridge there is a swim-up bar. Very cool!

Dinner at the restaurants at our resort were dress code enforced, no shorts, no sandals. This was taken just outside the lobby before we ate at the Mexican-French fusion restaurant, Maria Marie. Excellent food. We shared a souffle for dessert!
3 comments:
I like it all.
Wow, what a room! Iguana.... too funny! Great pic of you three. :)
Am I terrible?
Sounds like you had a great time. Love the crane pics too.
And snow...are you kidding me?
That's just plain crazy.... don't try to confuse my brain with the idea that there is a whole other world outside the contiguous United States. That just goes against every scientific principle as I know them-- each and every one.
Post a Comment