
Many of you know, or have heard of, the Ehresmann's deep and abiding love for Minnesota Gopher football. With it comes season tickets and oodles of Gopher gear. Last weekend Curt got an extra ticket and I went along. I'm not a huge fan myself, but I do my best to care because Karl cares. So I wore a Gold turtleneck, a white Gophers tshirt, a grey hooded Minnesota sweatshirt, a Gopher hat and scarf (it was very cold). We had a fun time and are all looking forward to going back next weekend for the SDSU game. I haven't decided yet whether to wear blue or maroon...
2 comments:
Crystal,
You really look GREAT in the Gopher wear. You will need to be careful or the next thing we know there will be another Ehresmann that bleeds Maroon and Gold.
Loved having you join us at the game.
Curt
ohhh, and the rival begins. So where's the bebe announcement?? I bet you are whipping up some fabulous graphic for your blog. Can't wait. No pressure, however, when I was pregger (BTW, hated that phrase) there was absolutely no creative juice flowing. Things gathered much dust in the old craft room! Good luck!
Post a Comment