FOR SHAME
(I haven't posted new snaps of my daughter for ONE WHOLE WEEK.)
Hey! She's looking RIGHT AT YOU.
This one's a smidge blurry but I think it's cute anyway.
Big Yawn. You know how if someone yawns, or says the word yawn or you even HEAR someone yawn, it makes you yawn? Well that doesn't work on babies. :)
A fun pose with Grandma E. We had a great day with G&G E this week.
Sweet sleepy girl. Notice her shirt says she LOVES HER MOMMY. Aw shucks!

She's spending more of her awake time looking alert.
Happy baby!
I STILL can't get over how stinkin' cute she is.
Does every mom feel that way or IS IT JUST ME?!
(I haven't posted new snaps of my daughter for ONE WHOLE WEEK.)
Does every mom feel that way or IS IT JUST ME?!
3 comments:
Of course, she is stinkin' cute! We think so too! Hey, you changed the name of your blog. Are you getting bored???
Stinkin' cute indeed! Cute little shirt too. Love that smile. Just might be gas! hee hee
oh, and I totally yawned just then!
Post a Comment