"I'm Not Drunk Enough to Give You My Real Number,
so cut your losses while you can."
I was browsing on etsy and found this super funny courtesy card by Gramkin Paper Studio. This shop also offers the ever useful "I'm sorry, it's not worth getting to know you further." and the classic "If I wanted to hear your conversation I'd be talking to you. Please lower your voice." I'm not sure I'd hand that last one out, but if you've got the pujols, $5 will get you a set of 10 here.
so cut your losses while you can."
I was browsing on etsy and found this super funny courtesy card by Gramkin Paper Studio. This shop also offers the ever useful "I'm sorry, it's not worth getting to know you further." and the classic "If I wanted to hear your conversation I'd be talking to you. Please lower your voice." I'm not sure I'd hand that last one out, but if you've got the pujols, $5 will get you a set of 10 here.
No comments:
Post a Comment