Willa becomes a Twins fan
While we were out getting her an infant life jacket for her big boat ride I found Twins onsies. I just KNEW her Daddy would flip over his baby girl in Twins gear. He almost bought a Cubs onsie and we're not Cubs fans! Ha! So I picked them up as a surprise. The next night, just before the game I sent him down to get the clothes out of the dryer and he came up pleased as punch saying "What is this?!" He put her right in it.

Then she decided to spit up. This is our make-shift burp rag as bib.
Happy Daddy.

Happy Baby!
The Twins LOST this night, by the way. :)
While we were out getting her an infant life jacket for her big boat ride I found Twins onsies. I just KNEW her Daddy would flip over his baby girl in Twins gear. He almost bought a Cubs onsie and we're not Cubs fans! Ha! So I picked them up as a surprise. The next night, just before the game I sent him down to get the clothes out of the dryer and he came up pleased as punch saying "What is this?!" He put her right in it.
Happy Baby!
The Twins LOST this night, by the way. :)
2 comments:
You are experimenting with your blog, aren't you? Just wanted you to know I noticed.
Love the baby in the Twins onesie!
CRE
Cute pics and story! She sure is happy. What a sweet little smile!
Post a Comment