Greek Bruschetta

This recipe is adapted from a Greek salad. I just eyeballed the amounts on the veggies, adding what I had until it looked like a good balance. I realize that doesn't work for everyone, but the amounts I used were about even, probably a little lighter on the onion. I had yellow on hand, but I think red would've been good too. I used some of our cinnamon basil from the garden and it added a yummy flavor. I think this tastes best when the flavors can meld awhile before hand, and at room temperature. Go lightly on the balsamic! You can't come back from too much of that. :) Enjoy!

This recipe is adapted from a Greek salad. I just eyeballed the amounts on the veggies, adding what I had until it looked like a good balance. I realize that doesn't work for everyone, but the amounts I used were about even, probably a little lighter on the onion. I had yellow on hand, but I think red would've been good too. I used some of our cinnamon basil from the garden and it added a yummy flavor. I think this tastes best when the flavors can meld awhile before hand, and at room temperature. Go lightly on the balsamic! You can't come back from too much of that. :) Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment