Willa Entertains Us with Her Many Faces
I took her outside the other night and there was a gentle breeze that kept blowing across her face. Her reactions were priceless. Here are a few.
This one makes me laugh every time I see it. I think it looks like she's trying to give me a mad face, but she's just too cute to look convincing!
Here she's about to tell me what's up.
Bubbles, bubbles, all the time.
Smiley-kins!
Smiley-kins 2.0
She was kind of dancing with her hands. So cute!
I took her outside the other night and there was a gentle breeze that kept blowing across her face. Her reactions were priceless. Here are a few.
This one makes me laugh every time I see it. I think it looks like she's trying to give me a mad face, but she's just too cute to look convincing!
Here she's about to tell me what's up.
Bubbles, bubbles, all the time.
Smiley-kins!
Smiley-kins 2.0
She was kind of dancing with her hands. So cute!
1 comment:
ok, it's possible, she just got even cuter!!! These are the best!! I want to scrapbook them for you... for her!
I guess our blogs ARE scrapbooks, in a way.
Post a Comment