Day 1 of Our Family Weekend
We so rarely have the weekends off, Karl usually bartending, sometimes I work, we often have visitors drop by, and this 4th of July we decided to stay home and do fun stuff as a family.
So we went to the Farmer's Market.
So big!
And pushed Willa around the Falls.


(She wasn't that impressed.)
And found a nice gentleman in town for softball who graciously took our family photo.
Later we had lunch at Overlook Cafe, then picked up an inflatable pool and swim diapers before taking our sleepy daughter home! We filled her pool, but the water ended up being much too cold for her to get in. Karl and I sat in it for awhile though. :)
We so rarely have the weekends off, Karl usually bartending, sometimes I work, we often have visitors drop by, and this 4th of July we decided to stay home and do fun stuff as a family.
So we went to the Farmer's Market.
Later we had lunch at Overlook Cafe, then picked up an inflatable pool and swim diapers before taking our sleepy daughter home! We filled her pool, but the water ended up being much too cold for her to get in. Karl and I sat in it for awhile though. :)
1 comment:
Ah, what a nice family weekend! The Falls area is so nice! I love seeing Willa walking!!
Post a Comment