Are you kidding me? Gina?!
As I previously mentioned, I watch America's Next Top Model, especially this season because a girl from Brookings made it into the final 13. Her name is Kari and she got kicked off tonight. She was in the bottom two with Gina. Let me tell you a little about Gina. She's failed at every challenge, she had to be forced onto the runway by the clothing designer tonight as she screamed like a three year old because a bug was on her (they all had bugs on them, it was part of the show), and she has zero personality. But she stays and Kari goes. It was a terrible moment. I might write the UPN people a not very nice email because I am a little riled! Well at least she made it to the 13. It's an experience I'm sure she'll never forget. Now I just have to decide if I'm going to watch the rest of the season. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment