Pages

3.14.2006

I've got a TV routine.

It's basically the same from week to week. Monday I like to watch 7th Heaven on the WB. Tuesdays I look forward to Gilmore Girls. Wednesdays are reserved for One Tree Hill, ANTM and Project Runway. Thursdays...I don't know what I watch on Thursdays. Oh wait yes I do...The O.C. Fridays are Ghost Whisperer, Close to Home, What Not to Wear. Then Sundays I settle into the couch for Desparate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy and Charmed.

Aunt Barb is right now lamenting that I watch TOO MUCH tv. She's right. However in my defense I also cook, wash the dishes, play with the dog and do Sudoku puzzles while my shows are on.

The point is I look forward to these events. It's like having friends over, every night I've got someone to hang out with (Karl works most nights but Wednesdays, and he's as into ANTM, One Tree Hill and Project Runway as much as I am). So when my shows are re-runs, or *gasp* not on AT ALL it messes with my mojo.

No comments: