First post of 2008
Good Morning friends and family!! I'm feeling contemplative this first morning of 2008. Some of you may know that I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions, I think a person should resolve to be healthy and happy every day, not once a year. Regardless I do have a few hopes for the new year and they are these: I hope to satisfy a few long term goals this year, including but not limited to taking that honeymoon (finally, right?!), learning to snowboard (got a start on that already), and installing a fence and patio in the backyard. I also hope to see my brothers, sisters and their families at least once this year.
I hope all your New Year's wishes come true and blessings to everyone in 2008!!
1 comment:
Those are wonderful hopes for this year. I just hope to be a good mommy and wife. Beyond that ... well, I am adding no pressure beyond that other than winner the lottery. Hee hee.
Post a Comment