Pages

2.05.2008

Something New I Learned Today...


So I learned a new software today called After Effects. I was intimidated because its an animation program and seemingly more advanced than others I know. I sat with a co-worker and he showed me some stuff, I asked a few questions and then I set off on my own. As my cube neighbors can attest, I had a GREAT time! Here is one of the animations I created today. What do you all think? Do I have a future in animation? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 show!(for sure)whoo whoo! Too cute really! love the floating tree branch, it has that whimsy you are oh so good at. and what a cute little guy!

c.lynn said...

Thanks! He is the owl I've worked up for a market tote. I'd already created him in illustrator, so it was a snap to get him into after effects.

Anonymous said...

How darn cute is that!?!?
I think I will love the Owl Tote!