Shrinky Dinka Dinky Dink
While in Fallon Zach introduced me to a little thing called the Shrinky Dink. Basically you draw (or print, I found Shrinky Dinks you can put through your laser printer!) and then bake and they shrink and thicken up. You can punch holes in them first and they make smart keychains. The keychain I made when I got home (yes, I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some, and a huge rainbow pack of markers) but the two middle dinks I made in Fallon and put magnets on the back. What fun! I love that Zach loves to make stuff!
2 comments:
what a neat idea for crafting with kids. i'll have to put that little idea in me pock-it.
Awe, I'm so glad that our Shrinky Dinks made this much of an impression on you! Love the key chain! Thanks for posting!
Love,
Moe
Post a Comment