Pages

12.25.2009

Baby E!

We've just passed the 5 month mark. I've been feeling the baby 'bump' into me for a couple of weeks now, and yesterday Karl felt and saw the movement too! A very nice Christmas Eve gift for us. On Monday we had an ultrasound. We had decided not to find out the baby's gender, but midway through the appointment Karl caved. Lucky for us baby e was uncooperative, and now we'll get a wonderful surprise in May.

A belly shot. I've started wearing Karl's buttonfly jeans.



They have the ability to make baby's face 3D. We saw it's beating heart, it's brain, even fingers! The baby had hiccups during the ultrasound and was uncooperative for the tech, making it hard for her to take all the measurements she needed. We got to see the baby yawn too! What do you think, is that a baby boy face or a baby girl face?

2 comments:

cre said...

OH, MY! Thanks for posting the pics of our grand baby. He or She looks beautiful.
Grandma E

stephy jo said...

ohhhhhhh... HE is just precious! I love that you are baby posting!! Miss you!