Pages

12.26.2009

Paris Day 6, Part 1

We took a few side roads our last day.

Just outside a metro station we found this small square.

Another view of the square.

This reminded me of mom's sun room and our kitchen after we brought in all the plants from outside to try to winter them over. I think these are always here, kind of a apartment community garden.

We think this was a water fountain. Karl said there should be glasses around somewhere to catch the water, but in lieu of finding them he just stuck his tongue under it...ok no really he was just posing for me!

I took this photo because of the pooch. People took their dogs into restaurants! This one was outside, and very cute.

This is the Pantheon.

A view near the Pantheon. I thought the buildings were cool.


The ZigZag Cafe. Fun!

Outside another Metro stop we found this market. I got a sweater and scarf and we bought baby e the cutest onesie from a gal called Sweet Millie. It has a pig face on it. So cute!

Vicki and me with our market purchases.

Street view.

Another street view.

Le Tennessee, no idea what the word means in French. We thought maybe it was a true Tennessee reference!

Another street view.

The Moulin Rouge! This area was, ahem, risque.

1 comment:

Steph Zerbe said...

SO fun to see all of these pics. A little picture tour of Paris. I can't wait to see this little onsie!