Happy Birthday to Mom
It was Mom's birthday on the 21st. I called and sang her happy birthday and we had a nice weekend with prime rib and old movies. This is a photo of Mom on her horse back in the day. I think she told me she got thrown off once, is that right Mom? Well you're no worse for the wear.
Happy Birthday, Mom, I love you!
It was Mom's birthday on the 21st. I called and sang her happy birthday and we had a nice weekend with prime rib and old movies. This is a photo of Mom on her horse back in the day. I think she told me she got thrown off once, is that right Mom? Well you're no worse for the wear.
Happy Birthday, Mom, I love you!
1 comment:
Oh, isn't that sweet. Happy Birthday Liz!!!! Happy Birthday Grandma, we love you!
Post a Comment