Pages

1.27.2010

Old Home Movies

Last weekend Karl and I went to Watertown, weather finally permitting. We watched some old home movies on VHS for I think 3 hours or so, and they were super entertaining! It occurred to me after awhile to make a video of the videos, so here are a few clips of the Hanson kids back in the day.



A few thoughts I had:

1. I forgot how Ryan used to sound...and act. He's so GROWN UP now you know.

2. How bratty am I in the bowling clip, right DAAAD? And my teeth, yikes thank God for braces.

3. All four of us kids had nearly the same haircut, strange.

4. Hello kung-fu, Ryan when did you take those lessons? I hate to break it to you, but I'm thinking that robe is more bath than karate. But hey, you're the expert!

There was another clip of us ice skating, I wasn't taping the tape at that point which is really too bad, Dad had some mad skills. For REAL. I'm not joking. And Ryan didn't so much skate, as run. And fall. A lot. He also used to talk in a Pee Wee Herman voice, not the regular one but the throaty one. Anyone remember that? He'd sing that way too, sometimes.

Enjoy the glimpse into Hanson family past...

2 comments:

Steph Zerbe said...

ohhh, I just stumbled upon this vid. I won't work but I will try to remember to come back another time. Can't wait to hear how Ryno sounds.

Steph Zerbe said...

Oh my goodness, this is too fun!
Two ahead of me DAAAAAHD.
And Ryan waiting up for Santa.

More... give us more!
Too fun!