I've been doing a bit of cleaning and organizing in my, ahem, spare time. One of the projects I did was cleaning up Willa's dresser and closet, where I found her dress-up stuff. I decided to put it into the toy box in her room so she could re-discover it. This was almost 5 weeks ago and yesterday she finally dug around in there and found it!
This is the entire ensemble:
Wings.
Two tutus.
Mesh top, worn as a cumberbund.
Two arm warmers with ruffle detail.
This is the first time she's worn the wings longer than it took to get her in them.
[Which only takes 4 seconds.]
[Which only takes 4 seconds.]
I was encouraging her to pose 'pageant style' with her hands under her chin.
[She will not be doing pageants.]
Ta-DA!
"Lemme see!"
If you're going to take her picture you'd better be prepared to show her the results. When she sees herself on the computer or camera screen she points and shrieks "Willa!". Haha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment