We
thought Willa might enjoy getting into an activity where she could hang
out with kids her age and burn a little excess energy. Since she's
jumping, rolling, downward dogging and running all day at home, we
thought gymnastics might be just the thing. I researched the different
options in Sioux Falls, and we decided we'd try her out in Tumbling
Tykes at All American Gymnastics. She had a good time, and I watched,
cringing a little every time she ran off and one of the gals had to
chase her down. After class I said to that gal "I'm the mother of the
little one you've had to keep chasing around! Sorry!" and she told me
"Oh she's just busy, that's totally normal."
Oh. Great! So you don't want her out of your class. Yay!
Oh. Great! So you don't want her out of your class. Yay!
Pre-class stretch.
Arms to the sky!
Touch your toes!
Down the slide.
[She's already a pro at this.]
Getting ready to roll down the slope.
That's her, on the end of the thick pad. Away from everyone else.
That child sprawled on her back while everyone else is sitting? Willa. :)
1 comment:
She's only two. She will do very well in the class.
Post a Comment