Pages

11.06.2012

Corn Maze Fun





We took the kids to the Yogi Bear corn maze. It was a beautiful day and we'd always wanted to do something like that, celebrating Fall in a specifically Fall way. We did lunch first and then meandered through the maze. Thoughts on the maze: The corn wasn't very high, so we could see across the maze easily. This, for us, was a good thing because Willa is a slow meander-er. After awhile she was tired and wanted to be held. This got old for Karl, but a stroller would've been irritating in its own way too. All in all, she enjoyed it to the best of her 2 year old ability. I'd really like to take her to Storybook Land in Aberdeen. My Grandma Viv took me there a few times and I LOVED the maze. Next Summer! Marek slept through the whole thing and I got a great workout. Walking + Wearing the Baby=Tired Mama. :)

No comments: