Pages

2.19.2014

Valentine's Day

We started our Valentine's Day with heart shaped pancakes, vanilla yogurt and a berry-rhubarb sauce.



For lunch we enjoyed tomato soup and heart shaped grilled cheese sandwiches.


And for snack, chocolate cupcakes.


 The kids opened their cards and gifts while K was home for lunch.




M got a cool hat and a new book.


W got letter and number tracers. She's definitely a lefty. I realize her left hand dominance is not about me, but I truly struggle showing her how to do things that require fine motor skills because I do all that with my right hand. I suppose I'll look at it like my opportunity to learn something too. :)

We enjoyed our Valentine's immensely. K and I shared walnut-crusted scallops and garlicky green beans for dinner and noshed on key lime pie for dessert. We also watched Pride and Prejudice, a favorite of mine. K hadn't seen it before so that was fun for him too. And I kicked his butt in Dance Central. Know that.

1 comment:

Steph Zerbe said...

I love seeing your day in pics. So fun. Looks yummy all around and that card is darling, not to mention those kids of yours. Cuteness!