5.08.2014
Cinco de Mayo Fun!
We had a full day's worth of Mexican fusion food. Bright decorations and a sunshine-y day to enjoy it all with!
I've had a thing for flowers lately, I think it's the Spring weather!
I tried to utilize a little of my Spanish language knowledge too.
Paper fan circles.
Streamers and the chalkboard wall.
I wrote the day's menu on the wall.
It was finally a nice day, so the kids played outside.
IT. WAS. AWESOME. :)
I worked in the kitchen and they played in the dirt. Win win!!
[Thank goodness it has begun to warm up out there! I see a wonderful summer in my future, lol!]
This was our lunch setup.
K must have hot sauce.
We had gazpacho shooters and citrus salad.
Grilled chicken taco salad with homemade thousand island.
A sparkly cranberry lime in our pretty blue carafe.
For dinner we had black bean, mushroom, zucchini and goat cheese enchiladas with tomatillo sauce and sauteed broccoli. Chocolate pot de creme for dessert, no photo of that one, I ate mine too fast, lol!
Did you do anything special this week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment