Paris Day 2, Part 2
After Versailles we headed back into Central Paris and the Champs Elysees. We stumbled upon a Christmas Market upon exiting the Metro station and sampled Vin Chaud (hot wine). I had a sip of Karl's and it was STRONG stuff! Blech! The whole street was lined with lights and traffic was just crazy. It was about this time we started looking for a camera store, as I had neglected to a) charge the camera battery or b) bring the charger and outlet converter. Oops! My bad. We were devastated to think the last 4 days of our trip might go undocumented...but lucky me, we did find a place called FNAC which is like a Best Buy where a charger was available. Yay!
After Versailles we headed back into Central Paris and the Champs Elysees. We stumbled upon a Christmas Market upon exiting the Metro station and sampled Vin Chaud (hot wine). I had a sip of Karl's and it was STRONG stuff! Blech! The whole street was lined with lights and traffic was just crazy. It was about this time we started looking for a camera store, as I had neglected to a) charge the camera battery or b) bring the charger and outlet converter. Oops! My bad. We were devastated to think the last 4 days of our trip might go undocumented...but lucky me, we did find a place called FNAC which is like a Best Buy where a charger was available. Yay!
2 comments:
Too cute. So happy your trip and Charger Search was a success. Wish we were there to experience it with you two. You're so adventurous!
That's my BOY. Sleeping in Paris. I think I've had that experience before!
Post a Comment