Those are thick Gopher socks on his hands, I couldn't find any small mittens.
I set him here on his feet in the snow and he didn't move. Willa reacted similarly the first time she was put in snow too!
"But I don't wanna wear my mittens!"
Two garbage trucks rolled by when I was going for these shots. I didn't succeed at getting M to look at me at all. I also had to sit him down, the sea of white must not have struck him as safe for movement on his own.
Once he was back on the sidewalk he toddled along just fine. I think he wanted to go inside. It was cold!
She took convincing to come inside. This year she really loves the snow!







2 comments:
Love to see them in their winter clothes and in the snow. In two weeks, it will be swim suits! I can believe that Miss W did NOT want to come inside. Looks pretty, but am glad it is there and not here. Hugs...
Snow? Wow. What fun with the kids.
Post a Comment